Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary! Bingoprof is 5 years old

It was 5 years ago today that I posted my first blog. Here we are, 5 years and 180 postings later, and I am still at it.
Nothing much new to report in looking back over the years. The Arab-Israeli peace process has collapsed - for the 3rd or 4th time in these 5 years. The Twins haven't won a World Series and the Vikings suck.
This blog started with a report about personally meeting a great Bollywood movie star. Over the years I've written movie reviews, commented on events in Israel and the Middle East, wrote about my son's wedding, and even posted the story of the time I got bitch-slapped running a BINGO game. Still, my most-read posts remain my techno-nerd discussions of the iPhone and unlocking tricks.
Will I be blogging 5 years from now? Who knows? But I've got nothing to be embarrassed about. I like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment